Sensei Enterprises, Inc. is looking for a motivated, entry-level digital forensics technologist. The successful applicant will be someone who projects professionalism and meticulous attention to detail. Forensic certification(s) and/or technical certification(s) are a plus. This position requires some, although infrequent, travel. Interaction with clients is a minor part of this position. We are looking to fill this full-time position immediately.
Some of the qualities we’re looking for in a successful candidate include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Forensics or applicable field
- Basic familiarity with X-Ways, EnCase, FTK
- Familiarity with acquiring electronic evidence such as hard drives, USB flash drives and mobile phones
- Sound understanding of basic forensic concepts and evidence handling
- Understanding of file systems and artifacts
- Basic knowledge of computer repair and support
- Basic knowledge of scripting
- Some experience with web-browser analysis and reporting a plus
We pay 100% of individual health insurance for employees, offer a 401K retirement plan with matching contributions, along with paid vacations and Federal holidays.
Benefits Offered: 401(k) and 100% Medical for Employee
Sensei Enterprises, Inc. is a growing IT and cybersecurity managed service provider (MSP) looking for a full-time, talented, and customer-oriented IT consultant with varied networking and administration experience who can hit the ground running.
This job requires you to assist with the support of small to medium-sized businesses throughout the DC metro area as well as support clients subscribing to our cloud-based services. The typical day can be very fast-paced, challenging, and never the same.
Applicants should have the knowledge and skills to administer multiple network environments. Excellent customer service and communication skills are a must. We’re looking to fill this position immediately. This position requires current IT certifications.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Current Microsoft MCITP or MSCE, multiple certifications preferred
• Minimum of 3 or more years of experience, must be able to hit the ground running
• Proficient in working with and supporting Windows 8/10 and Windows 2016/2019 Server, Microsoft 365 and Cisco products
• System migration experience required, including Microsoft 365
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
• Detail oriented and organized
• Comfortable working independently
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related field
• A+, Net+, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CCA, CCEA, VCP, MCITP or other related technology certification welcomed!
Please respond with your resume and cover letter to —including salary requirements.