Director of Information Technology
May 2, 2022
Sensei Enterprises, Inc. is a growing IT managed service provider (MSP) located in Fairfax, Virginia, and is looking for a full-time, talented, and customer-oriented Director of IT with varied networking, administration, and management experience.
This position requires you to manage and provide technical support assistance to small to medium-sized businesses throughout the DC metro area as well as support clients subscribing to our cloud-based services. A typical day can be very fast-paced, challenging, and never the same.
Applicants should have the experience, knowledge, and skills to administer multiple network environments. Knowledge and previous experience with a managed service provider are a plus. Excellent management, customer service, and communication skills are required.
As the Director of IT, you will provide client support, and manage our technology consultants and IT department.
This position requires current IT certifications. Cybersecurity certifications are also recommended.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Current Microsoft MCITP or MSCE
• Cybersecurity certifications welcomed
• Minimum of 10 or more years of experience, including some at the management level and the candidate must be able to hit the ground running
• Demonstrated experience managing several client networks and knowledge of MSP products and software
• Proficient in working with and supporting Windows 10/11 and Windows 2016/2019/2022 Server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft365, Microsoft cloud products and Cisco-based products
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
• Detail oriented and able to manage consultants
• Ability to report and track required metrics and interface with management
PREFERRED SKILS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related fields
• A+, Net+, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CCA, CCEA, VCP, MCITP, or other related technology certifications welcomed.
Please respond with your resume and cover letter to —please make sure to specify your salary requirement.