The primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Greet and welcome clients and visitors as soon as they arrive at the office
- Answer incoming phone calls and transfer as needed
- Receive mail, packages and other deliveries
- Assist in preparing packages for Fed-Ex, UPS, and USPS
- Order marketing supplies and keep inventory
- Form data entry in support of marketing department
- Assist marketing department with tasks and projects
- Respond to company email messages
- Scan documents as needed
The qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. High School diploma required.
- Great customer service skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written communication and oral skills, as the position interacts with clients on a frequent basis
- Candidate must be punctual and responsible
Please respond with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org —including salary requirements.
Benefits Offered: 401(k) and 100% Medical for Employee
Sensei Enterprises, Inc. is a growing IT managed service provider (MSP) looking for a full-time, talented, and customer-oriented IT consultant with varied networking and administration experience who can hit the ground running.
This job requires you to assist with the support of small to medium-sized businesses throughout the DC metro area as well as support clients subscribing to our cloud-based services. The typical day can be very fast-paced, challenging, and never the same.
Applicants should have the knowledge and skills to administer multiple network environments. Excellent customer service and communication skills are a must. We’re looking to fill this position immediately. This position requires current IT certifications.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Current Microsoft MCITP or MSCE
• Minimum of 3 or more years of experience, must be able to hit the ground running
• Proficient in working with and supporting Windows 7/8/10 and Windows 2012 Server, Microsoft Exchange, Office365 and Cisco products
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
• Detail oriented and organized
• Comfortable working independently
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related field
• A+, Net+, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CCA, CCEA, VCP, MCITP or other related technology certification welcomed!
IF INTERESTED: Please respond with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com —including salary requirements.