Sensei Enterprises has examiners that speak on a variety of electronic evidence and cybersecurity subjects. Our most popular seminars include:
- Windows 10 and Digital Forensics
- Personal Data You and Your Clients Voluntarily Give Up
- E-Discovery: Collection & Preserving Evidence from Mobile Devices
- Practicing Law Ethically in a Technological Minefield
- iPhone Forensics: An Update On Capabilities From the Trenches
- Uncovering Hidden Data in Family Law Cases
- Departing Employees, Data Theft, and Digital Forensics
- How to Safely and Ethically Use Public Wi-Fi for Attorneys
- Cybersecurity Policies for Law Firms
- Cybersecurity Tips at Warp Speed for Lawyers
- Hot Topics in Digital Forensics for Lawyers
- How to Get Your Social Media, Email and Text Evidence Admitted (and Keep Theirs Out)
- The Sweet Spot of Legal Tech for Solos and Small Firms
- Acquiring, Preserving and Authenticating Websites and Social Media
Chief Executive Officer
Michael Maschke is the CEO/Director of Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics at Sensei Enterprises, Inc. Mr. Maschke holds a degree in Telecommunications from James Madison University. Mr. Maschke is an EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), a Certified Computer Examiner (CCE #744), a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and an AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE), and holds a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Mr. Maschke has significant experience with network troubleshooting, design and implementation, security, systems integration and computer engineering. He is also a member of the International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners (ISFCE).
Digital Forensics Examiner
Brandon Barnes is a Digital Forensics Examiner at Sensei Enterprises, Inc. and specializes in electronic evidence analysis, data recovery, and forensic reporting. Brandon is an EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE). He originates from Pennsylvania, where he received his Bachelors of Science in Digital Forensics at Bloomsburg University.
Questions? Need Help?