With Sensei’s email security and filtering service, your message traffic is both protected and screened to keep your systems safe.
Powered by McAfee, Sensei’s inbound and outbound email security solution is highly effective and easy to implement and use. It’s always running and always up-to-date, keeping viruses and spam away from your IT resources.
Sensei provides effective and reliable protection for your email at all times by leveraging a patented, on-demand architecture to block spam, phishing, viruses, and other email threats before they reach your email servers, lightening the load on your IT infrastructure and improving performance.
Because Sensei’s email security and filtering solution exists outside your local network, there is no hardware or software to install and maintain. There’s no need for the constant patching and updates that are required by other appliance or software solutions.
In addition, your end-users can manage their own message quarantines and settings through a web-based interface that’s easy to learn and use. Email recipients can inspect their quarantined message in a summary email, and choose to deliver only the ones they know are safe. They can also modify their spam protection settings to their own preferred levels. All of these end-user controls are configured by your organization’s email policy administrator, giving management complete control over what end-users can change.
With Sensei’s email security and filtering solution, you can:
- Reduce spam, viruses, phishing, denial of service (DoS), directory harvest attacks (DHA), and other attacks
- Filter out all messaging threats including spam and viruses BEFORE they reach your network
- Allow end users to manage their own spam in an efficient manner
- Set what end users can and cannot change through the Administrative Console Message Center
- Create content-based policies for inbound and outbound traffic
- Have your email spooled by our filtering service in the event your mail server fails
- Your email will be forwarded to your server once it comes back online
- Implement quickly, with no hardware or software to install