Sensei offers Virtualization and Cloud Computing services for small-to-medium-sized businesses. It has become clear that cloud computing and virtualization technologies are improving efficiency and availability of all computer systems. While complex, cloud computing is easier to maintain once deployed and determining your storage, backup, security, network, and disaster recovery is just a phone call away. Sensei is a VMware Partner with years of virtualization experience as well as hosted solutions in the cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS) implementations.
THE BENEFITS OF VIRTUALIZATION AND CLOUD COMPUTING ARE HUGE!
- A virtualized deployment enables immediate allocation of resources, including storage, virtual servers/desktops and network resources, based on your business requirements
- Cloud computing is a green technology because it demands significantly less power and cooling than your standard physical servers and resources
- Upgrades can occur automatically or scheduled according to your needs
- Provisioning a new server happens in minutes rather than hours
- Business continuity and resource availability are dramatically improved
- During a disaster, recovery techniques are easier to deploy, configure and manage
Our certified IT professionals have years of experience keeping businesses competitive and profitable, just by keeping their systems online, up-to-date, and current with the latest technology.
Sensei has been serving the information technology support needs of corporations, law firms and non-profit companies in Northern Virginia, D.C. and Maryland since 1997 and is happy to provide references to prospective clients.
Questions? Need Help?
Please contact Director of IT Jeff Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 703.359.0700.