Data Breach Response
To protect your organization against the devastating impact of a cyberattack, you must be prepared and ready to respond.
Most attacks occur from inside a company’s environment. Is your company prepared?
The members of Sensei’s cybersecurity team are experts in all phases of the incident handling process, from preparation to the conclusion of the incident. Our cybersecurity experts know how to stop an active attack, identify and remove the source of the breach, and can help to mitigate the financial and reputation impacts that may follow.
Some examples of incidents that your company may experience include:
- Lost or stolen laptops and mobile devices
- Third-party vendor incidents compromising your systems
- Domain or website hijacking
- Proprietary information and trade secrets leaked to a competitor
- Spam or phishing attacks
- Disgruntled employees deliberately destroying mission-critical data
- Hackers penetrating your network