About VADER ONLINE
VADER software is now browser-based and is called VADER ONLINE. Users may register for the software by going to the VADER ONLINE website and selecting the “Click Here to Register” link.
VADER ONLINE is a subscription-based website, and costs $300 per user per year for each of the first five users, and for six users or more the subscription cost is discounted.
What is VADER ONLINE?
VADER ONLINE is an extensive compendium of automatically calculating worksheets, including Support and Support-related, Equitable Distribution workbooks and Case Tracking worksheets.
VADER ONLINE also includes contributed model text documents from local jurisdictions and others. VADER ONLINE is the successor to the Microsoft Excel-based version, providing a platform that offers more flexibility for our product, including:
- The ability to access VADER from mobile devices and tablets
- New back of the envelope feature, allowing users to quickly perform basic support calculations
- Updated to include mixed custody and new Pendente Lite guidelines
- Support for same sex marriages and custodial arrangements, allowing users to apply the appropriate labels to the parties
- Ability to download and save (password protection optional) case files for future edits
- Two-factor authentication requirement for all user accounts
New firm administrator (must be a VADER subscriber) account to manage firm users
- Updated Model Text documents
- Updated Case Tracking worksheets with future holidays integrated
- Supported on all major browsers and operating systems, no installation required
- Updates will be applied automatically and notifications posted in the News section of VADER ONLINE