WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA FROM YOU?
When processing your personal data, the purpose and legal basis include the following, to the extent that they apply to you:
- to perform client services, to fulfill our contractual obligations toward you, on the basis of our legitimate interests or our clients’ legitimate interests, and to provide the best client service we can;
- to support our business processes (including our information technology, electronic communications and electronic documents storage, management and transmissions), to fulfill our contractual obligations toward you, or, if not applicable, on the basis of our legitimate interests to provide the best client service we can, to support our business operations, administration, IT services, and network security, and to prevent fraud;
- to safeguard your personal data and our IT system with appropriate security;
- to exchange information, answer your questions, take steps required to enter into a contract with you, or for the purposes of our legitimate interests to protect our legal rights and a third party’s rights, or, on the basis of your consent;
- for our recruitment purposes, including in the context of a selection and recruitment procedure, to take steps prior to entering into an employment relationship or contract with you or on the basis that it is our legitimate interest to use your personal data in such a way to ensure that we can make the best recruitment decisions — we will not process any special categories of personal data except where we are able to do so under applicable legislation or with your explicit consent;
- to keep you up to date with company events, activities and news that may be of interest to you, on the basis of your consent, or for our legitimate interests to use your personal data for marketing purposes;
- to present the website and its content in the best possible way for you and on your computer or mobile device, on the basis of our legitimate interests to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our outreach and business operations, and to develop marketing strategy;
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements applicable to us.
Where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent only, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. We will then erase your personal data and stop processing it so long as we are not prohibited from doing so by applicable law.
You may receive marketing communications from us if you are an existing client, if you provided us with your consent, or where we are pursuing a legitimate interest and have a lawful right to do so and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing communication. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the unsubscribe links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting at any time.