Why Choose Sensei?
When you choose Sensei, you gain access to highly qualified experts
When you choose Sensei, you gain access to highly qualified experts with extensive experience and technical certifications, who have a knack for explaining complex concepts in plain English.
We provide clients with a clear and understandable upfront cost estimate, so expectations are set from the beginning. The scope of work often changes in these complex matters, and if they do, Sensei’s experts will not exceed estimates without notice and approval.
Read Sensei’s client testimonials.
The Top Reasons to Choose Sensei
- Certified Consultants – One of our biggest benefits to our customers is our certified consultants. What this means is that we are certified to install, configure and manage your infrastructure which translates into cost savings. Don’t hire a company that takes hours to do something it could take us minutes to do.
- No long-term contracts – Most IT companies lock you in with long-term contracts. Sensei provides hourly service rates so you aren’t locked in. We make ourselves “easy to leave” because we are confident you will stay.
- Documentation Services – We find this crucial to any business. You must be able to find what you are looking for and fast. At Sensei we document every stage of the IT process.
- Onsite and Remote Support – Sensei consultants travel to sites within the DC Metro area daily. We also provide remote support so that we can avoid long travel times getting to your office. This is a huge benefit compared to those IT providers that provide only remote support.
- 24x7x365 – We offer 100% coverage for your business at any time of the day.
- Response Time – Sensei offers quick turnaround and low response times for our customers. Are you currently waiting for hours or even days to get help? That won’t happen with Sensei.
- Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics – Sensei is comprised of three departments: Managed Information Technology, Managed Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics. All of these services work together to set us apart from other IT companies in the DC Metro area.
- Combined Knowledge – Sensei employs only the best of the best when it comes to Information Technology. Each senior consultant has at least 10 years’ experience with some approaching 25 years’ experience.
- Services and Offerings – Sensei has selected many industry partners and services to be able to provide our customers with the right technology at the right price.
What Customers are Saying
“I have relied upon Sensei for many years for their electronic evidence preservation and recovery services. Not only are they highly skilled in computer forensics, but more importantly, they explain in understandable terms the complicated concepts and processes behind their forensic work. When I know electronic evidence will be an issue in a matter, I try to consult with them early in the process to develop a workable strategy for identifying, acquiring and preserving the data. I have no hesitation in recommending Sensei.”
Michael B., Attorney