Entry-Level Digital Forensics Examiner
March 30, 2021
Sensei Enterprises, Inc. is looking for a motivated, entry-level digital forensics technologist. The successful applicant will be someone who projects professionalism and meticulous attention to detail. Forensic certification(s) and/or technical certification(s) are a plus. This position requires some, although infrequent, travel. Interaction with clients is a minor part of this position. We are looking to fill this full-time position immediately.
Some of the qualities we’re looking for in a successful candidate include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Forensics or applicable field
- Basic familiarity with X-Ways, EnCase, FTK
- Familiarity with acquiring electronic evidence such as hard drives, USB flash drives and mobile phones
- Sound understanding of basic forensic concepts and evidence handling
- Understanding of file systems and artifacts
- Basic knowledge of computer repair and support
- Basic knowledge of scripting
- Some experience with web-browser analysis and reporting a plus
We pay 100% of individual health insurance for employees, offer a 401K retirement plan with matching contributions, along with paid vacations and Federal holidays.