Senior IT Consultant
July 11, 2022
Sensei Enterprises, Inc. is a growing IT managed service provider (MSP) looking for a full-time, talented, and customer-oriented senior IT consultant with varied networking and administration experience who can hit the ground running.
A Senior IT consultant will assist with the support of small to medium-sized businesses throughout the DC metro area as well as support clients subscribing to our cloud-based services. The typical day can be very fast-paced, challenging, and never the same.
Applicants should have the knowledge and skills to administer multiple network environments. Excellent customer service and communication skills are a must. We’re looking to fill this position immediately. This position requires current IT certifications.
Required Skills and Experience
- Current Microsoft MCITP or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience, must be able to hit the ground running
- Proficient in working with and supporting Windows 10/11 and Windows 2019/2022 Server, Microsoft 365 and Cisco products
- Experience with VMware, Azure and AWS
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Comfortable working independently
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related field
• A+, Net+, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CCA, CCEA, VCP, MCITP or other related technology certification welcomed!
401(k) and 100% Medical for Employee
How to Apply
Please respond with your resume and cover letter to —including salary requirements.