Has your company experienced a data breach? Do you suspect that an employee is sending confidential information to a competitor? Let our experts be your first line of investigation and defense.
To protect your organization against the impact of a cyber attack, you must be prepared and ready to respond to an attack when it occurs. The majority of attacks occur from within a company’s environment. Is your company prepared?
The members of Sensei’s information security team are experts in all phases of the incident handling process, from preparation to the conclusion of the incident. Our experts know how to stop an active attack, identify and remove the source of the breach, and can help to mitigate the financial and reputation impacts that may follow.
Some examples of incidents that your company may experience include:
- Lost or stolen laptops and mobile devices
- Third-party vendor mistakes
- Domain or website hijacking
- Proprietary information and trade secrets leaked to a competitor
- Spam or phishing attacks
- Disgruntled employees deliberately destroying mission-critical data
- Hackers penetrating your network
- Sensei’s information security experts are available on a moment’s notice, 24/7, to any client that has experienced a data compromise or has become the victim of an ongoing cyber attack.