Your IT Consultant
Information Technology Blog
by John W. Simek, Vice President of Sensei Enterprises, Inc.
Discount Code – 2017 Solo/Small Firm Legal Technology Guide
July 19, 2017
Today is your lucky day! The American Bar Association has just sent us a discount code for our latest book, The 2017 Solo and Small Firm Legal Technology Guide. This annual guide is the only one of its kind written to help solo and small firm lawyers find the best technology for their dollar. You'll find the most current information and recommendations on computers, servers, networking equipment, legal software, printers, security products, smartphones, tablets, and anything else a law office might need. It's written in clear, easily understandable language to make implementation easier if you choose to do it yourself, or use it in conjunction with your IT consultant. Either way, you'll learn how to make technology work for you.
- Updated recommendations on hardware and software for PCs and Macs
- Securing your data (even from our own government)
- The latest in social media—from an acknowledged social media expert
- The evolving smartphone market, and which ones work best for lawyers
- The security issues and benefits of cloud computing
- Favorite utilities and apps for lawyers
- The direction of legal technology in 2017
The discount code will get you 10% off and is good until 12/31/2017. Just go to the ABA Store here and enter code 17SSF.