Your IT Consultant
Information Technology Blog
by John W. Simek, Vice President of Sensei Enterprises, Inc.
Podcast – How Lawyers Can Do More in Less Time
July 30, 2015
Legal Talk Network has just release a new Digital Edge podcast where Jim and Sharon interview Allison Shields about her latest book titled How Lawyers Can Do More in Less Time. The podcast covers many productivity improvements for lawyers. The discussion topics include:
- Pressure among other lawyers to overwork
- How technology has affected client expectations
- Setting goals for overall firm success
- The mistake of trying to multi-task
- Clear steps to overcome the fear of delegation
- Effective calendar use
- Using technology properly
- How lawyers and professionals should approach Allison’s book
Give it a listen, especially if you are involved in the legal profession.