LawSites is a blog created by Bob Ambrogi that posts news and reviews of websites of interest to the legal profession. Bob is a lawyer and consultant that has been writing and speaking about the internet, social media and legal technology for about 20 years. Recently, Bob featured Law Practice Magazine’s TECHSHOW issue in his post, which features the article “Ransomware: How Many Bitcoins Are in Your Wallet?” by Sharon Nelson and John Simek.
Excerpt: Now online is the TECHSHOW issue of Law Practice magazine, the publication of the ABA’s Law Practice Division. I was co-editor of this issue, along with Mary E. Vandenack.
- Practical Magic: Law’s Hands-on AI Revolution, by James A. Sherer and Ed Walters.
- Ransomware: How Many Bitcoins Are in Your Wallet? by Sharon D. Nelson and John W. Simek.
- ABA TECHSHOW 2018: Why This Year Is Special, an interview by Aaron Street with this year’s TECHSHOW co-chairs Debbie Foster and Tom Mighell.
- Office 365: What You Need to Know, by Ben Schorr.
- Managing the E-Discovery Processing Phase, by Courtney Ward-Reichard.
- Thinking Smartly About Smart Contracts, by Dennis Kennedy.