Your IT Consultant
Information Technology Blog
by John W. Simek, Vice President of Sensei Enterprises, Inc.
Google Maps Features to Try
February 22, 2023
It is hard to imagine seeing anyone use a physical map these days. We can’t remember phone numbers (they are stored in our phone contacts) or how to read a map. We get to our destinations using directions from our vehicle GPS or a map app on our smartphones. Google Maps is one of the best navigation apps, whether you are an Android or iOS user. BGR has a post to get you familiar with controlling your privacy settings and making the most of the app.
- Stop Google Maps from collecting Location History
- Use Incognito mode for Google Maps searches
- Download maps to use offline
- Share your location in Google Maps
- Set a reminder to leave on time
- Add multiple stops to Google Maps
- Save money while you’re driving
I’m sure you will find one of these items useful when using Google Maps.