Your IT Consultant
Information Technology Blog
by John W. Simek, Vice President of Sensei Enterprises, Inc.
iPhone Users – Eight Must-Know Tricks
September 22, 2021
Apple just released version 15 of iOS. As is the case with most operating system updates, some of the new or modified features are difficult to discover. ZDNet has a post describing the 6 best hidden features of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 found so far. You should install any patches and upgrades as they become available. Version 15 is no exception.
Even with the update, there are 8 time-saving tricks that every iPhone user should know. BGR has a more detailed explanation of what these 8 items are and how to use them. These tips will make you much more efficient in the use of the technology. The things you should know include this list:
- Quickly access any camera mode
- Immediately start recoding a video within the Camera app
- Record video with background music from Spotify or Apple Music
- Take a screenshot by tapping the back of your iPhone
- Pin a text conversation at the top of the Messages app
- Quickly set a timer, an alarm, or start the stopwatch
- Change the level of brightness on your iPhone flashlight
- Intelligent photo search
Unfortunately, knowing how to rapidly begin a video recording from your phone is more important than ever these days.