Policy & Procedure Review
Most companies don’t have the necessary policies in place, which define and outline the strategic goals for the organization, especially when it comes to cybersecurity-related policies.
A well-drafted security policy should be concise, realistic and contain achievable security goals. Sensei can assist in the development of new or review of existing policies, procedures and guidelines in coordination with cybersecurity best practices.
Most companies don’t have documented policies and procedures. If they do, most forget about them once they are completed often failing to enforce them thereby endangering themselves if the policies are relied upon in litigation. Policies and procedures should be reviewed annually at a minimum, and updated as necessary.
Some of the policies, procedures and guidelines that we can help draft include:
- Computer Usage Policy
- Log-on Banners
- Internet Usage Policy
- Employee Termination Policies and Procedures
- Incident Response Plan (IRP)
- Information Security Policies
- Social Media Policies
- Written Information Security Program (WISP)
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)